3D Artist, Game Designer, Developer
Neither One Games (2017 - present)
- Designed and developed VR games and interactive experiences in Unity
- Created 3D and 2D content, integrated game engine assets, and wrote C# code
- Conducted playtesting to improve game mechanics and user experience
Unity 3D Artist/Technical Artist
Viscira, LLC (2019)
- Created 2D and 3D content, including texturing, modeling, animation, and UI design
- Collaborated with art and engineering teams to develop original products with AR technologies
- Provided 3D art solutions and asset integration for AR apps developed in Unity
- Targeted Microsoft HoloLens and Apple iPad
3D Modeler and Texture Artist
Mitosis Games (2017)
- Created 3D character and environment models for a mobile game
- Designed efficient polygon and UV map layouts for best performance on mobile platforms
- Rigged character models for animation
VR Mobile Game Developer and Artist
Oculus Mobile VR Jam (2015)
- Designed and developed a mobile VR headset experience
- Experimented with storytelling and hands-free player interaction in a VR environment
- Targeted Gear VR hardware
3D Character Artist
Phoenix Age/Kabam (2015)
- Prepared 3D character models for animation with rig control setups
- Cleaned up and optimized outsourced 3D character models
- Created pre-rendered fluid and particle effects for various character weapon sprite animations
Unity, Blender, Maya, Photoshop.
3D asset creation, High/low resolution polygon modeling, UV unwrapping, Texture painting, Rigging,
Animation, 2D asset creation, UI design, C# programming, Game design, Game development.
Bachelor of Fine Arts. 3D Animation. Academy of Art University. San Francisco, CA.
Copyright © 2018 Max Cunningham. All rights reserved.